Friday 27 April 2018

Satan Has Been So Good To Me


I just love me the $$$ that Satan brings, I am Truly Blessed.


















If it wasn't for Satan, I just don't know where I would be. 




On the bones of my ass, probably, and  still back in nasty old Hull.
But here I am in the United States, with my third lucky "family" the McAvenes, Making America Great Again.

Satan, I really owe you a great debt of gratitude. If it wasn't for You, I wouldn't be able to scam the Patriot dollars every day on my begging sites, like GoFundMe and YouCaring. I wouldn't have 20k followers on Twitter, and fans on Facebook and YouTube, crying over my ever so sad life, and my many, many, many  brushes with Death.
First they cry, then they opens their wallets.

Lately I've been on a right old Cannibalism spreee, specially on Twitter.
Part of my story involves witnessing Cannibalism, as I keep reminding everyone.
Blood drinking too, and other heinous acts, whatever I can think up really.

Then there is Frazzledrip! OMG It's sssssssoooo cool.
Some old,  out of the loop, granny Patriots was asking me what it means today, though all us cool kids in the Q cult know already.

It's the Snuff video of Hillary and Huma, and the little girl! DUH!

See my previous post on my good buddy  Liz Crokin, who was one of the first to 'break' it, no pun intended.

I put it on my profile so others who are as excited about this snuff video, as I am, this video which exists only in our collective fetid imagination, can tell I am "one of them".
It's so nice to belong at last. I have found my Tribe, you might say, and it's all down to Satan.

We haven't just imagined the video is just a snuff film, that's lame.
Heck, I have seen  thousands of murders remember.

In our minds it also involves acts of Pedophilia, Rape, Torture, Mutilations and much more.

My fans all love this kind of stuff, as I do.
It's also inspiring me in my creative journey as you will see in my next post.

We are all playing in this big Alternate Reality game together. It came out of our Pizzagate AR game, but got better this year, more edgy, more exciting, higher stakes. And blood, blood, blood, and more blood.

Some might say we have really sick minds, Hah!
Well they are just trolls, shills, and worst of all, fucking LIBRULS!

With POTUS, Q-ANON, JESUS and SATAN, all rooting for Yours Truly Blessed, how can I fail?

MAGA





I keep getting asked about what this means







This is how we "signal" to others with similar interests; 
Rape, Torture, Cannibalism, Necrophilia, Pedophilia, Mutilation, Satanic Ritual Murders, blood drinking...