Sunday 15 April 2018

Sistas Gotta Be Griftas

My Nan back in Hull used to say to me that "people will judge you by the company you keep"
.
I have already told you in a pwevious post about my dear fwiend, the often shirtless Howie Caplan, aka
"Pizzagate Howie, or "Bro" as he likes to be called.
But he is not a Celebwity and doesn't know anyone famous.

Hence I am so pwoud to share with you another one of my mentors, advisors and a much more important member of my Twitter Taggin' Team.
Ladies and Gents, meet my Social Media BFF, my Sister in Twuth... Liz Crokin.

Liz Crokin, another Role model of Mine













Liz and Me  are in daily communication on our Social Media; my followers are her followers, and we always re-tweet each other when our messages are very, very important, which is always.
Liz has my back and I have her back: We are so similar that we really "get" eachother. Uncanny!











Liz has given me so many ideas about how to embellish my stories, so you will notice we use a lot of the same themes and story bits and bobs. Moloch, Cannibalism....you will see the similawities if you are paying attention! She is so bwazen and she inspires me to be equally bwazen.

Neither of us has any conscience or wemorse about how we make our living, it's $$$ for jam, actually.


If something "works" on her audience, I pinch it, and I expect she does the same fwom me.
She has a much bigger audience than me so far, but she has been at it a lot  longer, and she is longer in the tooth. This last week she has been really bwinging it, my word! It is YUGE!
(and if you don't know about Q, - well too bad, cos all our followers do!)
I am so pwoud of her and a teeny bit jealous of all the attention she's getting,  but then I just think about how I am younger and have more time than she does, to make my fame and fortune from Pizzagate, etc...


see next pic for a zoom in

Here's a closeup of the picture above





















I do think it's awfully decent of Twitter -  and YouTube - to let people like my Sister in Truth, Liz, and me, post indecent stories like this, don't you?  Bless you Twitter, you are really MAGA.



Liz then made a gweat video on Youtube, with the same story  that made the NYPD grown officers physically sick - her HIGH LEVEL Sources told her!
I hope one day to have High Level Sources of my own., to add to my cwedibility and my income stweam. I suppose it's high time I invented some just like sister Liz has.

Her Tweets and Youtube videos - (and her Facebook post, which got her into a bit of Twouble there)
did not go un-noticed, plus they was re-tweeted and shared by thousands as usual. The video has spawned many more, like so many ripples... in the Toxic Swamp we are draining! This is Our Blessed Mission, and just like Q always says, "where we go one, we go all"  !!!!



























But wait, there's more - John Kennedy Junior is not dead after all, he is alive and well - he may even be Q !
Working with Twump to dwain the swamp, as Liz explains:





I am so in awe of Liz. Her bwain is so much better than mine - can't you tell?- cos she went to College, and I am not that smart, cos of all the school I missed when I was being twafficked, tortured, gang waped,  and  kept busy burying body parts of my baby sister Lily, back in Hull.  Poor Me.

 Still, Liz  gives me something to aim for, and my old Nan would be so pwoud of me now, and how well I'm doing in this SRA lark...Cos I'm really mixing it up now, with

The. Best. People. 



MAGA