Tuesday 24 April 2018

"I Always Wanted To Be Famous"















Gather round  my Fans and Admirers one and all. Let me tell you all a story that is quite remarkable in that it is actually true, this time. (I know, right?)

A REAL fan recognized me in a store last year when I was out shopping with my previous Mommy (#2) Catherine. This was the first  time that a real person approached me in real life, because they recognized me from my Youtube Channel!

OMG ! I was so happy I cried!!!  He cried too, as he was so happy to meet ME  - the amazing, death defying, awe inspiring, Voice for all the  Pizzagate Children, Becki Percy!

This was one of the best things that ever happened to me. When I was younger I told the social media world that  "I always wanted to be famous". 

This was such a major event for me, that I raced home to make a video all about it and to share  with all my OTHER, less fortunate fans. Your turn will come, keep those donations coming meanwhile woncha?

You can watch  it right  here:

https://youtu.be/oVwePAn5EaY

That was the day I knew the Lord was hearing all my prayers and granting all my wishes!

I am so truly blessed to be Making America Great Again.