Friday 27 April 2018

Frazzledrip - A Fragrant Candle Just For You

Hi guys! Hope you're all doing fine and Yankee doodle dandy, like Yours Truly Blessed here.

 I told you in the last post, and a prior post about my gal pal  and mentor Liz Crokin, that I am getting so inspired at the moment about Frazzledrip, The Snuff Movie.
It's such a hot topic for us in the Q Army, and TrumpArmy for the last few weeks. !

As I love making candles, I let my intuition guide me in creation, to an amazing blend of:

Baby's Blood
Filet'o'face d'une Fillette Cherie
Adrenochrome
and Frankincense

Let the gentle aromas of this blood red, handcrafted candle waft through your home, for an exciting  and deeply stimulating experience!
Why wait for the snuff movie when you can partake of the Frazzledrip thrill in the privacy and seclusion of your own boudoir?
Invite a few very close friends for that special and  unique interlude.

This one is hot to trot guys, and I'm selling out fast, so don't miss out.
Handmade by  Princess Becki Percy in Pottsboro, Texas for your decadent and depraved Pleasure.

MAGA



































Shout-out to Warren - I was trying to call you but it keeps on going to voicemail. Will keep trying xox