Friday 27 April 2018

Frazzledrip Orders Running HOT

Wow guys!
This one has been going off like a rocket!
I am on my 6th batch here of this candle, just trying to keep up. Sales are thru the roof!

I knew my fans was all gonna go crazy for the scent of fresh baby blood, but this is Amazeballs!

Please be patient, I will get to your order just as soon as I can. In the meantime I suggest you have a little snack of Steak Tartare, with a side of Black Pudding, to tide you over.  MAGA!!!!!!


Frazzledrip - handmade by Becki Percy - in Honor of Our Favorite Snuff Video!




















Read what my rabid customers are saying about this new fragrance:


"Loving my new Frazzledrip candle Becki. I light it and it really gets me 'in the mood' for my Pizzagate 'Research' like nothing else. A winner!"

"The candle arrived today and I couldn't wait to light it and enter the forbidden domain. Exhausted now, but oh so refreshed, thank you Becki!"

"For weeks I have been fantasizing about this Snuff video. Now I have this magical candle I almost feel like I'm right there in it!  Wow. Bless you Becki"

"Becki of all your candles this one has me the most Excited every single day. I am going to have to order many more, love your work!"

"Candle arrived so fast - and then it was all on for Young and Old at mine. Terrific effort, you have outdone yourself  this time Ms Percy!"

"Happiness is my Frazzledrip candle exuding the odors I can only dream about, and sitting down to 'research' Pedogate and child Sex trafficking on the dark web. Ordered more today. Bless you Becki"