Tuesday 29 May 2018

Mommmy#2 Tells 22,000 Folks I'm a LIAR























Oh dear, fans.  This has not been a great day for Princess Becki.

Mommy#2  called me today...a LIAR, like all those other meanies have before in my life.

As a narcissist I have always loved to live out my life "dramas" on multiple social media, cos as I once said, life isn't worth living unless you are playing for a large audience of gullible strangers.

Once upon a time Mommy #2, Catherine Elifritz Moncada and me made a Badass doxxing team on Twitter.
I wrote all about these fun times in a previous post. See the full story right  here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180506031922/http://beckipercy.blogspot.com/2017/


But late last year things went all pear shaped  and I left her home in California.

Into the breech stepped willingly Mommy #3, Wendy. I moved on, gathering no moss whatsoever!  LOL.

But I never expected Mommy #2 Catherine, to pop up on my feed today and then proceed to air our dirty laundry on Twitter of all places!

Catherine Elifritz Moncada knows how I feel about this.
Twitter, as we both know, is only for accusing people with no evidence, of being pedophiles, satanic mass murderers and the like, as we both have done so many times.

But to call me a liar in public, well that is just rude AND mean!!!!!!

I was sooo embawassed!!!!!! I wonder what my fans are thinking now?

 Yes, Mommy #2 told my 22,000 Twitter followers that  my most recent Gofundme story was a lie, among other things. I took it down pretty fast then, as I got worried she might go and tell on me to the GoFundme organisers.

Mommy #2 even accused me in front of all my fans of nearly giving Daddy #2 a heart attack.
Luckily he did not actually have a heart attack but, still...It makes me look weally, weally bad, which I am.

I know I am weally, weally bad, but I don't appreciate Mommy #2  telling all my followers this and other home truths. That makes it that much harder for me to be a Grifter, you see

And after all the whole sordid episode of her bringing me over here, and nearly going broke as a result, just made her  look like a right old fool, dinnit?

The next damn thing you know my fans will all be asking for US $20,000 of refunds cos I swindled them all.

I have such a migraine now. I need to go and lie down and cry in a dark room.