Friday 1 June 2018

So Sorry Mrs PamphletAnon !!!


He never told me he was married!
 
I am now a Q free zone





















I have broken many commandments in the last few years, but I never intended to break that one, ooops!

Q is no more. Back to real life as Mr PamphletAnon.


OOOOOOPS  -  BUSTED!
meet JAMES COLEMAN ROGERS
























He lied to me. He lied to all of us! I suppose he lied about his kill count and all that other stuff too?

Turns out his "Boss" that he took me to meet, and who he told me was a Deep State really important dude, was only Baruch, his buddy and co-grifter. Meh.

What is it about me and grifters? We seem to attract each other  - what can I say???

"Trust The Plan."
 He said this all the time. And we did! I did!


All those times Q had to leave me, he told me he was going out on a big highly dangerous and super important Top Secret Mission, or to meet with the President, he wasn't.

He was just going home to eat dinner and sleep with.....his wife! Mrs PamphletAnon !


Radix - Mrs Q unmasked

CHRISTINA URSO




















I am in shock. I feel very very let down.

"Where we go one we go all"
...but now we all went to a place... of being all let down together. SAD !


PamphletAnon and Mrs PamphletAnon, I know you two have some work to do on your marriage , but please I beg you  leave me out of it!



We are taking time out to work on our marriage.
We ask that you respect our privacy at this difficult time.
Thank you Patriots.  Sorry we lied.

























Q's  marriage muckups are not for me. I have enough to worry about. The ninth circuit is causing me nightmares already and I want to enjoy the few weeks or months I have left here in the US.


Mrs PamphletAnon, you have my word. The word of a Grifter but ...from the bottom of my heart, I swear on the

dismembered body parts of my baby sister 'Lily' 

(click link above for the horror story)


 that I will never ever ever ever ever see your husband Q  again.
Or email or text him or call him. I have blocked him in my phone and on all social media now.
His Reddit account was suspended so no DMs from me ever again, I PROMISE!
If you find any texts or emails from Abigail, please don't read them and just delete them all, for your own peace of mind. For the sake of your blessed marriage!

 Liz Crokin will be specially mad and let down, now that she has found out
Q is not John John Kennedy.
I did try and tell her he was not old enough, and looked different to JFK jnr,  but...she was distracted.

Look on the bright side all my fans - we now have the Truth.
Even without Q,  who was a faker after all, - just like me,  - I know we can all 

M   A   G   A