Friday 11 May 2018

I am Q's Secret Lover

All my followers know about Q.


 Apart from me he's the greatest thing since sliced ham,  - though as an orthodox Jew he would never eat ham. He wants me to convert to Judaism but as I only recently converted from Satanism to Christianity I feel it's too soon, even for a fly by nighter such as me. I do want to marry him so I may consider it in the future.

He is helping me take own all the pedos still walking free in the USA. One by one!

I pose in a chat room as a young girl with zero personality, zero conversation skills, and zero interesting to say, and try to entice those who aren't afraid of death by boredom, to "chat" with me online.
Then we take screenshots and send the results to LE.

Q has so many contacts in LE of course as he used to work in the field himself. There are folks he can call on 24/7 to look up anything he asks for, for one thing. I am not bothered that any of his colleagues will look me up and learn I'm a Grifter, as I have given Q a false name.

He thinks I am a widdle girl called Abigail, aged 13.

This is fine by me, until we make out. That's when I find myself looking around behind me for "Abigail" as he calls her name out, over and over. LOL. !!!

It takes me back to the SRA days of my childhood. I often had to call men "Daddy", for example.
One day Q asked me why I wear an ankle monitor. I didn't weally want to tell him it's put there so I don't do a runner as an 'immigrant' who is persona non grata.

So I told him the Satanist culters had put it on me to record everything I say and to monitor my whereabouts. I used to wear a camera on my head remember? The Satanists have all the best tech. OK, well not THE best. I have to say, Q and his team have even better tech.
They are kind of Deep State, but not really Deep State, if you know what I mean. I met his boss last week. For such an important guy he was really sweet to me, but before we went Q told me to pretend I was his niece that he was babysittting.
I'm not sure why. But hey I'm good at pretending.

Many have asked me to tell the public Q's real name. I could, but at this time I chose not to. I'll just say he is quite handsome, well built and with a good head of hair. (curly)  He often has to wear a disguise and change his appearance for his work.

We don't get a lot of time to ourselves as he is very busy helping our President to Drain the Swamp at the moment, to MAGA, but he has promised to take me on an island cruise at the end of summer.

People are always trying to kill him but this doesn't bother me too much as I am really, really, really used to people trying to kill me too. They was trying to kill me for years in the UK, and they never succeeded.

Q is well armed and has killed many people himself. Not thousands like my parents have, but hundreds.
Of course by the time he is older it will be thousands, and he will be caught up to the kills record of my parents, or getting close to it.

I don't mind seeing him kill people either, as I have seen so many killed before (lost count) and at least with Q's way it is quick and clean, and no sex with the dead bodies afterwards, and no blood drinking either, so it's all good. I can handle it fine.

We are so happy together. He can travel to Texas at least every week to see me. We meet at a motel near Mommy and Daddy's home, and sometimes we go to the park. And with me travelling around a lot lately we have been able to meet up here and there in other locations. It's always so exciting!

I am often asked how we met. Well, let's just say it was by the will of God, Yes,  He brought us together!



... in a chatroom.   Is that a Funny coincidence or what? LOL


Here we are at a recent red carpet event, both incognito, of course, for our safety. As you can see he is a total hunk. I have disguised his face as if it got out who he is in real life he could be assassinated.
Just be patient, my fans, that time will come that you will all know his name. For now I calls him honey.

 MAGA


me and Q late last year at a posh event