Saturday 5 May 2018

Happy 3 Mothers' Day

Happy Mothers' day to my 3 (so far) Mommies.

Meet Ann, my real Mum, with me in happier times.
Yes I do look happy here. Happy Mother's day Ann.

Me and Ann





















...and then there was Mommy #2, Catherine. We parted ways last year...
Happy Mother's day Catherine.

Catherine


























Mommy #3  Wendy, came next....
Happy Mother's day Wendy.


Wendy

























Some may find it strange that at the age of 22 this month, I am already onto Mommy number 3.

Yes the first two are still living.
My Real Mum I have badmouthed and slandered with the most heinous accusations imaginable, all over social media for months, but they say blood is thicker than water.

Mommy # 2 brought me to the USA in 2015, but I left her back in the golden state late last year, to try my Grifter's luck with yet a new family, in Texas.

Hence Mommy #3! All make sense now? good!

Will this be third time lucky for me?

MAGA