Wednesday 12 September 2018

A Friend In Fiona






 Hi Guys! hope you're all doing OKaaaaaaaaaY

I have mentioned Fiona a few times on this blog, but today I would like to really do her justice with a lovely long post so you can all get to know the Fiona I admire and idolize.

We first 'met' on Social Media as we have many mutual friends, fans and followers. As you know we are both stars in the Pizzagate  /  Pedogate universe. We have so much in common as you are about to learn.

For the longest time, I have wanted to speak to Fiona Barnett because I felt she was the only person in the world that really understood me on a deeper level. After watching her testimony on YouTube, I knew I had to speak to her because she and I have experienced more or less the same kinds of trauma. Finally, the Lord connected our paths and I now consider Fiona my friend.

Just like Fiona, I have been called an attention seeker, liar, deceiver, crazy, lunatic.. Etc etc.
So you may wonder why I continue to tell my story? If I get such negative feedback, why do I keep speaking out. Well, the answer is simple...If I don't share my story, no one else will.

It's the mutual support of kindred souls like Fiona that keeps me going. She always has my back on Twitter, and I have hers.





@becki_p20  Jul 28  
I can say without hesitation that Fiona is for us!! She is battling this war with us!!! Please go follow her new Twitter account #Pizzagate #PizzagateIsReal #QAnon 

@becki_p20 
Replying to @LizCrokin @tomhanks @SaRaAshcraft     
Just to let you know, Meryl Streep is a pedophile too! Fiona Barnett outed her 




Fiona lives in Australia, where she has raised two daughters. If my Asylum case falls through, then I might emigrate there, meaning she could be the next LUCKY middle-aged woman to share her bed with me, who knows? Stranger things have happened. I want Fiona to teach me how to be as Badass as she is.

How Badass? Now we get down to it.

Fiona's story is vast and growing every day, depending on who has been the latest person to slight her, refuse to engage, or call her a bullshitter. Then it's knives out baby! I'm so in awe.

I can only give you a small sample of her MO her in one post, but let's say I am taking notes -  and learning the tricks of the trade from an old dingo who has been in this SRA game a lot longer than I have.



Fiona sounds so  knowledgeable...










...because she just is











VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE  abused her



Full Military Training at age 6! WOW!














More captivating than my Children's Home ...













Onward and Up Up Upwards!






Oops! Looks like the Australian Human Rights Commissioner crossed
 Fiona at some point.  tut tut!



As a Brit, this is upsetting to me

Satanists killed her... then took her to Hospital to be revived
...she was that precious to them!



























































You must see fans, why I get so angry when folks don't believe Fiona's extraordinary life story.
They is all just jealous of her and her infamy, and all those VIPs she has associated herself with.
I know I am, and that was one of my mistakes. Being Satanically abused by normal, ordinary folks.
I haven't slung one single Big Name into my narrative. Maybe with some luck and your prayers, I can recover a memory or two of someone really important and high profile. It will help me get more attention.
But this is not meant to be about me. Sorry.


The other thing she is good at is being really graphic and sordid in the details of the stories.



Who's "he"? Someone really famous of course - DUH















Chose Dead  Important People when possible
and wherever possible, take credit for their natural death...
 with some egocentric fantasy


The more the community admires them, the bigger the ego trip!








































This was a great touch by Fiona. She managed to 'work' yet another tragic death - into her life narrative.
He helped 'train' as a soldier at age 6, remember? In his former life as a CIA colonel. The fact he was gunned down in Sydney came in very useful for Fiona... and I would take her insinuations any day, over the true confessions of  someone who was involved in the crime.

Which brings me to one of the very important aspects of Fiona's 'take no prisoners' MO.
She is always sure to throw a fair few verifiable facts and historical events into her tall tales. That helps people believe them. I told you; Fiona is much smarter then me, but I'm catching on fast.

Even horrific real murders are great fodder for Fiona. I have to take my hat off to a Badass bitch, who can make one of the most horribly violent murders in Australian recent history, even more disturbing by the addition of a truly original  'detail' from her fertile and fantastically  filthy imagination. Wow.


Real murder victim? Have at it, Fiona!




See what I mean , fans?
There is no stopping Fiona; nothing and nobody are off limits.


Mind you, not to throw a dampener on this great story, but her  meany weaney  family did try to stop her some time ago, and for a while they succeeded in getting her off the internet.
She hasn't shared all the details with me, but here is what I know.
Her family staged an intervention. Fiona had to 'go dark' for a while. How we missed her!


Drama , mucho  Drama
False Alarm...she's BACK!
bugger the family... who needs 'em?
But hey, Twitter fame more important - priorities!
















































Yes this I can relate to, fans. Families, friendships, time, money, marriages, reality.

It's all expendable  if we  wanna make our fame and fortune as a Pro victim.
We have to think this way to succeed;  be ruthless with the people around us who care for us. Make them pick up the pieces, 'cos we have more important Life Destinies to fulfill, right? I'm sure you all agree.


It's gotta be all about us.  
On this deep  level, Fiona gets me, and I get her.
Our families sure don't 'get' us. Their loss! But we have the adoration of all those strangers the world over.


So... where was I? Fiona is writing a book. I'm sure publishers will be falling over themselves.
She has so much energy, and what ever she's on, I want some. She just did a 5 hour interview!



Epic 5 hour rant - can't wait!


































With a renewed, family-be-damned,  manic online presence, fueled by who knows what, Fiona has returned to making history, or should that be rewriting history? (There's a difference?) ...


yep... she's a true genius










...bashing successful businesses.
(Hello, Planet Coffee, here's looking at you, and another shout-out to Comet Pizza!)

In Fiona's latest case it's Voodoo Donuts.


Yes Fiona , it absolutely does

























... and last of all, taking on some other rival high profile 'names'.




































Got to hand it to us Aussies and Brits... together we Sista Griftas are....

M A G A