Saturday 17 February 2018

I'm a widdle girl



Hey evwybody
I'm a widdle girl
called Becki Percy
fwom Hull, UK.
A 21 year old widdle girl
I have 18.4 thousand followers on Twitter
did you see what I wote there?
18,400
cos I'm so spethal.
18,400 people to tell me I'm spethal
every day

only about 9,000 of them
are weally Wussian bots
cos we are all MAGA
yay!


but if Wussian bots tell me I'm spethal;
who am I to argue?

I agwee with them
I hope they pway for me too

I had a family in Hull,
but I wan away fwom home.
Then I wan away fwom the UK.
Somebody else paid for that 
as I'm only a widdle girl
and widdle girls
don't have to pay
for anything
that is mommy and daddy's jobs
to pay for evwything



so then I got a new home and a new family
in the USA. 
They was better than my first home
 and my first family
 that I wan away fwom.

and we all lived happily ever after
for a while

then not

so then I needed a third family.
cos I was a vewy naughty girl
 and I don't want to tell you why.

My third family
 is even better
 than my first two families.
They like me more
 and think I'm more spethal.


I do too.

I might be naughty
but I have a wight to be naughty
cos I'm so vewy vewy spethal

This third family
will be my fowever family


So they will be adopting me
 and my name will be changing. 
This is likely to happen
 once my immigwation status 
is finalized
which could be years!


But my name will be changing. 
I will still be using Becki Percy
when helping survivors 
and discussing
 my story.


I have a mommy that
 allows me to expewience the love
 and nurtuwing
I would have weceived
 had she given birth to me


A daddy that is pwotective
 and showing me how
 I should be tweated
my whole life

And 4 bwothers
 who accept me
 for who I am
 and wouldn't allow
 anyone to harm me

I am such a lucky widdle girl.


I want to tell you a secwet
I weally wish
Twump was my weal daddy!

I think he would let me be
very naughty
as he is naughty too

but don't tell that to
my third and cuwwent daddy
he might get too sad

and he has to pay
for evwything
so I need him happy
for now

I hate being 21,
I wish I was weally a weally, weally, widdle girl
not a 21 year old widdle girl
then I could be
 as naughty as I like
all the time!
and nobody would ever
 call me out
and tell me
how naughty I weally am.







and we all lived happily ever after.

AMEN 

MAGA