Monday 4 December 2017

Becki Percy - Sharing My Story




Hi Guys, I hope you're all doing OK. :)

So many of my social media followers have begged me to share more details about my life, and my journey as a survivor of child trafficking and Satanic Ritual Abuse / SRA  for most of my life.

Although I now live in California USA, and am in hiding in fear for my life, I spent most of my time in the UK.

The Satanists I ran away from said they was going to find  me and kill me wherever I went, if I exposed them.

For about the last year I have been very active on social media as an advocate for other victims of SRA. The Truther community has welcomed me with open arms and are my biggest fans.





Stay tuned for MUCH more to come! I would love to hear from you all as we unite in this fight.

BP