Saturday 16 June 2018

Selling My Story

Hi fans!. Hope you're all doing OK! <3

Well this week I have been such a busy widdle girl.
I've been hard at it, spamming people like Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, and other celebs and alt-right media folks about my life story. I am trying to make it go viral.

Next news is I got a letter from ICE. OMG when I saw the envelope I nearly had a panic attack.
They told me they was forwarded Mommy Wendy's letters and care package about me, that she sent to our President. It got passed on to ICE for a reply.
They said they needed more information, like what is my full name, date of birth, Alien registration number, and country of origin.

So the made up sob story and YouTube links that we thought President Trump would like to read and watch didn't quite cut it. I'm sad about that, but happy I got their attention!

Last but not least, all day today I have been applying for freelancing jobs - allowing me to work writing for blogs etc. I have been trying to find places that allow me to share my story yet glorify God in my deliverance. Please be praying someone accepts my submission. Mommy Wendy tells me I have such a gift for writing.

In hopes of getting freelance writing employment, I have circulated the newer version of my fake backstory as a writing sample. I have been working hard on the embellishments and knocking it into shape.

Those of you who read  this post a few days ago, may be interested to find that in this newest version of my Satanic life, the Woods of Horror part has 'evolved' yet again. I want to demonstrate my versatility.
I think it's so important to be versatile and flexible as a writer and story teller, don't you?

So now I have reverted back to making Charlie the Woods perp, again.  Bad Charlie!
I have added another fine detail that I  missed out in the previous 3 (? lost count )  versions.

This time, the men and women pedophiles who was all jumping out from behind the trees to rape me as I ran through the woods (with a camera on my head?- you decide!)   was wearing

Hooded Black Robes!
What a fabulously original Satanic touch, if I do say so myself.








































I still have to work on the minor technical aspects however. Maybe I have screwed up again... but You can all  be my editors, sort of like Crowd-Source editing.

"The sun slowly faded and the once dimly lit sky became black. So much so, I could not see my hands in front of my face. The moon was my night light. My only source of comfort."


So, about that camera. That I wore on my head to record all these ordeals.

Shall I put that it had a flashlight on it, sort of like a coal miner's helmet?
Or was it infra-red and able to film in the total dark?  Like soldiers wear in the war? Do you think that would ring truer?

I mean, it's hard to video all the Satanic rapists from my head camera if it's too dark to see my hands in front of my face, maybe? What do you all think?

I am not a technician and have no knowledge of infra red cameras and such like. All I know is I wore a camera that filmed hours and hours, night and nights, of rape, torture, murder, necrophilia, and blood-drinking sacrifices of multiple children, in those Woods.

I would  really like to ask the Satanists in Hull where they got these hi-tech night vision cameras, but they might kill me if I ask. I suppose they just popped down to the local Army Surplus shops and paid by cash.





I really hope you can come to my editing aid, all my fans out there.
This CAM detail may be letting the story down a little ATM and I need to sell my writing!

I also need to get this story out there to everyone ASAP so the Ninth Circuit can be over-ruled!

Thank you, and Bless you all. I will pray for you, if you all pray for me. xox


MAGA