Monday 19 February 2018

With a Camera on My Head...

Some of my sceptical fans ask me about evidence. They wonder why these murdering, raping, blood drinking, necrophiliac satanists have not been arrested and jailed yet. I don't answer them as I have no credible answer.

On my Gofundme page I wrote:

"I witnessed many rituals including child sacrifice. When in their 'congregation' they would chant "evil they'll call us, evil we'll be" several times before abusing me or another child.

Another one of their rituals would take part in the forest/woods. With a camera on my head, they would make me run through the woods on a night when it was pitch black. The only light was from the moon. Men (and sometimes women) would jump out from behind the trees and rape me. The rule was, every time I was caught, a piece of clothing would be taken from me. It wouldn't be long before I was running around naked. I would see children sacrificed on an alter (sic)then these satanic pedophiles would rape the dead child after drinking the blood. "

Do you see what I wrote there?
"With a camera on my head"

That is correct. For the more eagle eyed among you, I stated that this devil worshiping, gang raping, pedophilic, blood drinking, necrophiliac and satanic activity

was all recorded
by my "abusers".

Yes, just to be clear to anyone who asks me about evidence,
 I stated that

the evidence of the crimes -  including multiple murder - was gathered ...
...by the actual perpetrators of the crimes. 

It might seem strange to some of you, that all the perpetrators could see a camera on my head -  yet that did not inhibit them in any way, even though they knew they was being recorded, their every action. Including raping dead children and drinking their blood.
In fact, a rapist lying on me was going to have his/her entire face full frame for the duration, right?

So out there is the footage, somewhere of hours and hours of criminal and depraved activity...


... if  any of it it really happened.

Why do you suppose these sick satanists was recording all their behaviour on video?
Risky? Yes, and opening them up not just to prosecution, as it would be HARD EVIDENCE but also opening them up to blackmail by anyone in the group having access to even a tiny bit of this video footage.

This would be heavily compromising, to all participants, legally and personally.
This was all taking place in the woods in Hull. No members of the public was ever going to enter the woods, we was not worried about discovery and being observed. Why?

No members of the public was ever going to enter the woods and see
DEAD CHILDREN HANGING FROM THE TREES
as I have also claimed in my videos. Why?

How was the public kept away from all this activity which went on for entire nights?
It was also very noisy, all that raping and murdering, and the victims like me was screaming for help.....and yet ?

I am so lucky my fans never use their brains to think about any of this stuff that demolishes my credibility, instead they pat me on the back, tell me I'm a sweet widdle girl,  and send me more money.

I am so lucky that Gofundme host this fraudulent scam on their site - after all, they make money off it too, if they let me scam there, right? They get a nice percentage of my Grifter earnings.


BLESS THEM ALL... and their complete and total gullible brainlessness. They make it so easy for me to Grift  every day, week, month, year. I plan to keep going as long as I can.
THANK YOU JESUS

MAGA