Friday 7 September 2018

Remembering the Good Old Days

Things have gone all pear shaped in my life once again. It's funny how that always happens. 

Me and Mommy Wendy are leaving our charming home and downsizing. 
Daddy Ron?  Please don't ask.

Money is tight. I was humiliated publicly into shutting down my last lucrative GofundMe. 
She - you  all know who 'she' is - accused me and Wendy of lying on it. 

I have been feeling sad and nostalgic for my SRA heyday in California, before my Twitter 
following fell flat overnight.


Sigh...


On a happier note, my good pal Fiona Barnett has just done a 5 hour interview!
It will be coming online in several parts, starting tomorrow! Wow, I can hardly wait.

Just imagine how many folks Fiona is going to smear in 5 hours. She must be lit right now!

Fans, between you and me, I am so jealous of her, as she is having 'a moment',  a big one, while mine seems to have passed already.

It's all down to her new association with actor Isaac Kappy  and felon on the run, Vegan Mikey.

Man oh man... (with help from Nathan), they grifted way more  in a few days than little old me, than I did in months and months.  Rumors are it was $75K split 3 ways ...I hope not as the thought of other scammers  making way more than me makes me ill, given my current pathetic situation.

Of course Fiona has an advantage over me because all her abusers was really  high profile.
Actors, public figures, 3 Prime Ministers, the list goes on. It happened in many exotic locations like Bohemian Grove and Disneyland. And  even on a Presidential jet.!

I wish I had worked that angle hard when I had the chance, rather than accuse a bunch of regular folks from my rather boring home town of Hull.  My plots was great... but the characters, not so much. Not colorful enough, was they?

 In my defense I am younger than Fiona, and probably considerably dumber. Definitely less educated.

Maybe after I change my name I can come back and try again. Patriots have very short memories.

MAGA