Saturday 22 September 2018

My House of Cards Caves In

Catastrophic Construction Failure
























So, I am staying off Twitter for a while. It is not healthy for me to be on there at this time. But I want to address a few things before I go.

There are accounts of Reddit and Voat that are impersonating me.... These accounts are not me. The one on Reddit was beck-p20... That is different to the handle that I always use. I don't know what the handle is on Voat. I reported the Reddit account. Now suspended.

I also have been getting DM's to ask for my credibility.

Can you believe it fans? The freakin' Nerve of these cretins!

If you don't believe me then simply unfollow me or block me. It's that simple.

I did not go on Twitter or share my story on social media to be believed. I also have a great little bridge I'd like to sell you, going cheap. Hurry! Stocks won't last!

However, when folks challenge me and say they don't believe me, which is happening more and more all of a sudden, you had better expect me to be throwing

a wight woyal  Pwincess  Becki  TANTY!

I came to share the "truth."  Do with it what you want. What I really mean by that is ... do what I want. That's all I am going to say.

I'm not going to sit here all day and defend myself in every which way.

God is my witness. He knows the truth. (oh dear, never mind) Spiritual Warfare is real!!!
All you will be seeing from me on Twitter is my business and perhaps scriptures.

I have no answer to the tiresome inquisitors. Some might say that is my own doing but I just block and roll, block and roll. My tall tales are looking like so much dead ash in the grate, on these icy mornings.
I didn't take care to make them even a tiny bit credible. Once I got a few $$ donating cretins on board with them, I got even more careless.

My lovely new family and home in Pottsboro? How quickly that all came apart, once I got in here and started my usual mischief making.

After less than a year, 'our' home is on the market  (US$245,000  y'all)

My Mommy and Daddy #3 are getting a divorce or so the story goes. Can you believe that?  A 35 year old marriage fell apart. Mommy Wendy said she would do anything for that 22 year old child. Daddy Ron said he would take a bullet for me. Meanwhile their friends was saying "be careful what you wish for".

And lies are getting around that I am trouble. I have had to close off my DMs.
I AM BEING SLANDERED AND DEFAMED !! I'M SUING!!

Lies, like I bring strife, high drama and discord to the families I manipulate into taking me in.
Mommy #2 is  spilling all the dirt   in her blog   like there is no tomorrow.
Daddy and Mommy #3 have gone to ground.
Well, they have a home to sell, and a family to explain things to. That is keeping them quite busy.

Me?  I am still determined to double down.
I will never, ever admit I have LIED.


Ask the folks at LAX airport. I told them to simply unfollow and block me.
They threw me in a detention facility.

Ask the judge who laughed at me. I told her to simply unfollow and block me.
I was led shackled from the court.

Ask my social workers in the UK.  I told them to simply unfollow and block me.
They wrote it all up in my rather large file.

Ask the Mental Health services in Hull. I told them to simply unfollow and block me.
They entered it all into a NHS database to remain on my medical records for my lifetime.

Ask the Humberside Police. I told them to simply unfollow and block me.
They filed it, and will be waiting to have a cosy chat, should I ever find myself back in their jurisdiction.

Ask my real parents and friends back in Hull.  I told them to simply unfollow and block me.
Some did, some didn't.

SIMPLE! Am I right?

I have been confronted  and told to come clean many times now, and some of the times I have told you about in my videos.
Even as I'm sat here all sad and angry for my self, among the wreckage of multiple lives, I am looking around me, gathering new 'supporters' and looking to build my next life raft. I will gather no moss. Can you help?



M A G A