Monday 19 February 2018

Yet Another Cray-Cray Claim

From my (no longer) "new Mommy" Catherine Moncada. This is a good one fans!

Catherine Moncada wrote:

"To understand the depth & connections Ann & Lee have, a team of 5 from US went to U.K. To investigate them & ended up in jail. The FBI had to be notified. We don't know anything beyond that."

By "them", she is referring to my biological parents in Hull, UK,  against whom I have made a long running litany of unverified claims, of multiple major felonies, aided and abetted at every turn by Catherine.
My claims are still live at this time of writing.
(see my Gofundme page for instance). And here is Catherine's Gofund me page.

Catherine Moncada and I have told our "followers" that 5 members of some unknown organisation in the US,  went to the UK to "investigate" my biological parents, but ended up in jail in the UK as a result.

What is the mysterious organization? We say we don't know. Who are the five persons? We say we don't know. Who called in the FBI? Good question.

When it comes to making claims on the internet, we don't EVER bother with tiresome, trivial little details like getting the facts, or using real evidence to back up anything that we say. Who needs that?

All we need is a Good Story, with lots of Drama. Drama is where it's at.

Catherine Moncada finished the above claims with a nice little flourish, addressed to my biological parents:

"Also for the record, God brought Beck to a family full of law enforcement, we are far from unprotected & have taken extreme measures for her safety & ours. Your names along with Becks story have been given in Federal court and a string of other municipalities. She has no less than 3 attorneys working on her case-pro bono because they believe her. Just as countless others do. The clock is ticking. Your time has run out."

(Yep , as they  are God lovin'  fearless Patriots, the arsenal of weapons is in their home, (no longer my home) and by God they aint afraid to use it!)  lol.

They say the family that prays together stays together. also that the family that shoots togather stays together.
Ok, well it didn't work out for me and that particular family, but there will be other families out there that will take in a widdle girl like me.
And you know what they say....

 MAGA
My No longer "sister" Cammy
Even the Kids get guns in my no-longer "family" ! MAGA